Monday, August 17, 2020

Burns Towing is Gouging crime victims of stolen cars!

Three months ago my husband drove my car to the store and when he came out of the store the car was gone. Several weeks later the police found the car and had it towed by Burns Towing. I called Burns Towing and was told I had to pay $300+ to get my car back. I couldn't afford it...so they kept my car and sold it at a profit. 

Now they've sent me another bill for $753.77...which I still can't afford. Burns has already made $500+ profit from the sale of my stolen car, and now they're threatening to take me to collections.

So let me get this straight....Burns Towing took MY car for FREE and sold it for $506.92!!! But they feel I Owe them????????? They feel like TAKING someone else's car means they deserve $1,260.69!!!!! 

Burns Towing is Crime Profiteering and Gouging crime victims of stolen cars!

This company is EVIL...Here's just some of their reviews:

😑These guys are total scumbags, and they will rip you off and take you for as much as they possibly can. I don't even see how they get away with charging the outrageous fees they do. Someone bought my daughter's car and then abandoned it without putting it in their names, so now she's on the hook for thousands of dollars in fees for a car that's worth no more than $250. Shame on Burns Towing! My next call is to the AG's office.

😑They are a horrible tow company! No customer service at all, they are dishonest honest and cheats! No one should ever use them, they don't care about the victim of the accident or situation.

😑Most dishonest towing company in Washington state,
The people that own this company & work there are dishonest & thieves & liars The way this company makes money is by manipulating technical details of addresses,
& by sending threatening letters in the mail to their victims claiming they owe Burns towing company money,
If you want a perfect example of why our financial system is so messed up in America take a look at Burns towing they are the exact reason,
Furthermore: my own personal experience with Burns towing involves a vehicle which I did not own anymore and had released all interest to the department of licensing the day I sold the car, including the new owners full name and address,
However Burns towing found a flaw in that address stating that the address was not complete and therefore I am still the legal owner of the vehicle a 94 Honda Delsol,
This is completely illegal as they have sold the vehicle at auction,
"You can't sell something that's not yours" so that fact alone makes them thieves that they sold the vehicle but the Vin number was not registered in their name!,
Next fact they are liars because they originally told me that they did not have any information on the person I sold the vehicle to nearly 2 years ago,
But when I spoke with them today they did have information including his address,
It's very clear that Burns towing Company is manipulating the system to extract peoples money,
I would suspect this company has been doing this every single day for many years so the entire company's history is built on theft!
My suggestion to anyone reading this review stay as far away from Burns towing Company as possible they are crooks, liars, thieves, manipulators, and very dishonest people.

😑Your driver who has a shaved and or bald head with white beard wears black rimmed glasses, really needs to learn how to drive. He also needs to pay attention to which lanes are turning and which are not. You nearly caused an accident with THREE vehicles for not paying attention to what lane you were on!
By coincidence, we happened to have headed towards the same side of town. You cut more people off in the same manner you cut me and the three other cars off!
You're an a-hole!

😑😑😑Selling impounded cars illegally while a sailor is deployed even after two notices from two separate entities informing you of the status of the car and its owner?  Tell me it isn't so

😑Old Caucasian guy at the front with glasses is on a complete power trip. We parked our car for sale for only 4 hours in front of a store were we asked permission to do so. I kindly asked why it would be $329 for a 1/2 mile tow pick up and he was a complete jerk. We even had the store owner call to let them know it was a mistake on his part. Instead this guy gave me scenarios of why and where I should be parking our car.. so I got pissed and kindly told him they are running a s*%tty business. He kicked me out of the office because he knew he was in the wrong. (And looked stupid in front of his scared employees). I will be posting and sharing my horrible experience with all of my business friends and family. Tacoma's a pretty friendly place for the most part, but Burns puts a horrible name on both the city and customer service.

😑NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. I had my car tow to this shitty business and when I went to get my car releases there were damages on my car. When I went and got it release I noticed that my car was dirty and the guy told me that it was dirty because of the ashes fall from the fire from Oregon so I am like, okay, I'll go get a car wash and that's when I notice the scraps and scratches on the side of my car. I called them up to tell them what happen and the receptionist told me that I need to speak to the manager so I decided to drive to their shop and when I got there the manager gave me attitude and told me that I have to talk to the owner who at that time wasn't there. Next day, I called to speak to the owner and told her what happen to my car and she gave me a bitch ass attitude by saying "how do we know that the damage didn't exist before we went to tow your car?" I then told her that my car was in a perfect condition before it got tow and she told me that she will not be responsible for the damage so I told her that I am going to seek legal action which taking her to civil court. FYI: I will never do business with them ever again and no one should not do business with them. I wouldn't even give them one star if it wasn't required by Yelp to write this review. This place is a piece of shit and so is their manager/owner. I hope karma fucking bite them in the ass rather in health or financially just for the greed of ripping people off and not taking the full responsibility of their wrong doing

And the list goes on and on...This company is scumbag bottom feeders!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment