Tuesday, November 11, 2014

BAD PEOPLE

     Bad people...humans who rape and murder, abuse their fellow man and animals. These people and what they do is the reason I studied psychology in college. Four years of study and I still don't understand them. 
     Why do they do these things? Why would a man skin a cat alive for fun? What could possibly drive someone to rape a child? What on this Earth...I simply can not comprehend such cruelty. There is no logic,,,Yet, It's so prevalent throughout the world, in every country, in every town. It makes me question if we are indeed the same species at all... 



     How can people like me, and every other good person out there, be in anyway related to this madness? Every 5 seconds a child dies of starvation on a planet rich in food. Every 10 seconds an animal is abused or killed for no logical reason. Every 2 minutes a woman or child is raped....raped? Why? IDK! Every damn hour of every damn day someone commits and horrific hate crime: I don't like your religion, so I'll kill you, I don't like your country, so I'll torture you, I don't like your race, so I'll rape and beat you, I don't like you....Dude, why do you give a shit what or who that other person is? Eyes on your own plate, hater....


     ...If all the bad people vanished one day, if every sick minded, greedy loathsome person was just gone, just like that. That would be a GREAT day. That's why I think children starting in kindergarten and all throughout school should be taught ethics classes. Empathy is Hates natural enemy and it's only cure. Not prison, no rules and regulation, not threats. 

Heroes are made, not born and certainly not coerced...



No comments:

Post a Comment