Saturday, December 6, 2014

4 BOOKS FOR .99 CENT

I'm always trying to reach more people with my books. I give them away for free all the time. I'm constantly contacting bloggers and asking for an honest review in exchange for a free book. Right now I'm running a promotion that blows my mind, so it better blow yours, too. LOL.

All 4 books are just .99 cents from the 5th till the 8ths....


I completely forgot that I scheduled this until just now! So, I'm a day behind....Silly. That just speaks to how busy I am, what with the holidays and normal stress of life...oh, yeah, and I'm writing the 5th and final Paranormal Washington book! Due out next Fall, 2015.  So why not buy all 4 books now for just under a dollar?


Please follow me on Facebook!


Don't forget, All books need love, love in the form of REVIEWS! Please review Paranormal Washington if you have the time. ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment