Sunday, November 19, 2017

IT'S BUSINESS TIME

After years of planning and research and all that jazz, I'm going for it. I want to be a small business owner. I have so many ideas for a business, but I believe the most profitable is the kid's cafe. Ever since my daughter was born I've had this idea in my mind. When a kid's cafe opened in Lynnwood, Washington I really hated myself for not pursuing it before. But Lynnwood is so far away now. I need a play cafe in the Tacoma, Washington area and there just isn't anything like that around, so why not open one? I wanted to name it Rainy Day Cafe, but as a compromise with the husband, I named it Stay N' Play Cafe. 



My first plan of action is to do a Kickstarter




It took some time, but I made a video to promote the venture






After months of working the budget side, I've come up with the barest of bones financial goal to open the business ($18,000)


The cost includes rewards given to those who back us on Kickstarter.  



Most projects don't get by only on large backers, but mostly $15 to $30 backers. Well, in any case, the Kickstarter ends near the end of December. We will see. 




No comments:

Post a Comment