Thursday, December 14, 2017

TOO MANY DAMN BALLS

I'm not sure if I'm ambitious or confused or a bit of both. I mean, well, I have my fingers in a lot of pies...or is that the wrong analogy. Perhaps I'm juggling too many damn balls...

I'm a writer

 

I'm currently writing the last book in The Serial Killer series and the second Zombie Book...Zombie Book 2. 

An Artist

I'm trying to start my own business.


I tried to get it going through the Kickstarter website, but that only seems to work for famous and rich people now...as if they need help at all. 

I'm trying to sell the pilot episode or Paranormal Washington, a series based on the Raina Kirkland Novels.



Amazon.com took a look at the first pilot episode and asked me to change some things, so that's what I'm doing. I hope to resubmit the new pilot before Christmas! 



And, I'm trying to find a job in my field of study, Social Science...some grand mix of social services, counseling and administration. 

But I can't forget everything else I have to do...running a house is a full-time job. Guess I'm feeling stretched a little thin...Oh yeah! And I'm trying to lose weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment