Sunday, March 2, 2014

ALMOST WORST THAN EDITING...

You know what I almost hate more than editing? I hate updating the books. Cut-paste each chapter individually: Fatal Retribution Kindle, Mortal Sentry Kindle, Grave Omen Kindle, Fatal Retribution Book, Mortal Sentry Book, Grave Omen Book, Paranormal Washington Kindle (ALL 3 BOOKS AGAIN) Paranormal Washington the Book (ALL THREE BOOKS AGAIN). Taking into account format (SCREAM). Comb though each document to find errors in the process. And then, I can finally submit them for processing at Createspace and Amazon, hoping that goes smoothly.
It takes me several hours per book, and I've put off doing it for about three months now.  I'm doing it now because I've promised a lot of people copies of the books, and everyday I'm not ordering them for the signing is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment