Tuesday, January 13, 2015

FATAL IN PROGRESS

Writing a screenplay isn't hard...Just time consuming.  After a year I'm still in the process of turning my first book into a movie because I'm so swamped. Between working full time, being a mom, wife and writing the final Paranormal Washington Book, Toxic Bliss AND fixing up our house for a summer sale, I just don't have time to finish Fatal Retribution's screenplay, titled simply FATAL. But it will happen. Will some lucky producer make Fatal a reality? That's the dream...and here's my dream cast:


Raina
Nick (Nil)
Damon

Alistair
Alistair is actually the hardest character to cast. There are so many great British actors...I'm never completely settled on one...

Katie
Michael
Seth
Tristan
Anna
Mato



 Well...a girl can dream, can't she?

And here are some places in the Paranormal Washington series:








No comments:

Post a Comment