Wednesday, January 7, 2015

IT'S 2015....yay -_-

It's 2015, and that means it's promise time. Time for us all to make new years resolutions. Last year mine was to work out more...I still do, but I haven't lost much weight. Then again, I haven't gained weight either, so that's a plus. This year my goal is to sell my small house in favor for something a tad bigger.

At the moment we're dwelling in a humble 2 bed, 1 bathroom cottage on a fair size of land in a quiet neighborhood in Everett. The cottage was a nice starter home, but we're getting to that point in life where we need more room for our family.

We have a lot of work ahead of us to get our house worthy of a sale; new paint, new carpet, extensive landscaping, re-graveling the driveway and walk ways, fix the heating and the electrical, clean out all the clutter and perhaps lay some new flooring in the kitchen, replace the dish washer, kitchen facet and some of the cabinets...It certainly is a long road ahead, but I've promised myself we'd be out of this house before 2016, and by golly, I'm going to keep that promise...

That being said, my writing is suffering because my mind is distracted. A house divided and all that mess...I'm on chapter 8 in Toxic Bliss, the last Paranormal Washington book in the series...have been for the past month. I can't think about writing when my brain is weighed down by the seemingly endless projects ahead of me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment