Saturday, October 22, 2016

A-DICK-TION SUCKS

I always thought of myself as having a non-addictive personality. I tried smoking cigarettes to the point of addiction, but it never took. No matter how often I smoked, I never craved it, I never longed for it. Every time I lit up it took effort of willpower to do so. Alcohol was the same for me. I dated a evil prick of a man when I was in high school. He wanted me to be a drinker and I tried...especially while dealing with him, but I never could get to the point where I craved it. I loved sweet alcoholic drinks that were more desert than poison, but beer was always piss in a bottle to me. 

I thought of myself as someone who just didn't get addicted to things. Then I realized drugs and alcohol aren't the only addictions out there. 

Meat is addictive. To a meat eater, they LOVE it. The crave animal meat. They sometimes become aggressive toward those who denounce their precious meat. They look forward to their daily fixes. They usually have trouble shitting and get ass cancer but MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! 

Soda is addictive! Got to have diet coke. Diet in the morning, diet in the evening, diet at supper time. When you're addicted to diet coke, you MUST HAVE IT ALL THE TIME!!!! Someone addicted to diet coke might make outrageous claims like; it's good for me because it's mostly water and it's good for my teeth...yeah, right, NOPE. LOL ^_^ 

Bread is addictive. I was totally addicted to bread. I ate it every single day. I would say things like, if I had to eat only one food for the rest of my life, I'd happily choose bread. Now, I can go forever without. I don't even think about it. I'm not sure how I kicked the habit.  Probably when I had gestational diabetes with my first baby. 9 months without bread will do that to you. 

Sugar!!!! The most evil poison. Food manufactures put it in everything because they know it's addictive. More addictive than cocaine and cigarettes. I'm currently trying to kick this addictions, but it's an up hill battle. Sugar is everywhere and in everything. I can go without meat. I can go without bread. I can go without soda and alcohol, but I find it near impossible to go without sugar....I'm pretty sure I have full on diabetes now. Sucks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment