Friday, August 18, 2017

SUMMER BREAKDOWN

For 2 months I've been uncharacteristically silent. Mostly because so much was going on that I couldn't decide what to write about. 

To catch you up:

I took my family to a cute little island near us, where we visited a farmer's market, cute shops, and road on an adorable trolley! 
The next day we went to a Meadville fair. It was awesome but hot!!! We also got a new sword for our collection. 
A couple days later we had the best 4th of July I've ever had, as we were invited to a block party in our new neighborhood and it was epic.
A couple days after the holiday, Morrighan and I got new glasses! Awesomeness.


A few days later we drove through the mountains to eastern Washington to visit my husband's parents because they offered him a canoe. While there my husband caught tonsillitis and I got my feelings hurt by the in-laws...always nice to find out what people really think about you. The husband was fine after the first couple days, but I fell into a horrible depression. 
A few days later my family went camping on Mount Rainier. We had a blast hiking and seeing all the sights.


A few days after that I came down with an extremely aggressive strain of strep throat. I couldn't eat or drink for 4 days. It was bad...and I'm still dealing with the consequences of it, as the antibiotics the doctor gave me, which I stopped taking because of the problems it was causing; yeast infection and colon issues...basically it killed off all the good bacteria in my lower region and the more aggressive bacteria is creating utter chaos! 



I don't know if it's because The Raina Kirkland series is over, or if I'm still feeling the depression, but I haven't written a damn word until today...

No comments:

Post a Comment