Monday, January 7, 2019

MY HOT FUZZ INTERVIEW

Have you ever seen Hot Fuzz, a wonderful comedy staring Nick Frost and Simon Pegg? Well, you should if you haven't. It's one of my most favorite comedies ever! The comedy is both subtle and in your face, dry and slap-stick. Perfect. As you might know, I no longer work at SCC, Special Commitment Center for the rehabilitation of Sexually Violent Predators (not as scary a job as it sounds). I've been on the hunt for the next step in my career and last week I had the most wonderful job interview. It reminded me of this scene in Hot Fuzz...except, it was pleasant everywhere the scene was unpleasant. You'll see:




I came into the office and had a great interview with the recruiter, for a para-educator position. I mentioned in the interview that I would definitely be interested in advancing in my career to a behavioral therapist. The interviewer suggested that I speak with someone from the behavioral department now! So I did. She then suggested that I speak with another person who could perform a more formal interview. I had three interviews in one sitting...a Hot Fuzz like interview. I have been offered both positions. Para-educator for the first few months, and then I'm be trained to become a Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) with ABA Therapy.

Orientation is in 2 days! I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment