Thursday, January 3, 2019

THE NEXT CHAPTER ISN'T GOING TO BE REAL

The next chapter of my life sadly will not include working at the Special Commitment Center for Sexually Violent Predators...I'm on the hunt for the next step.

Recently, I took a Career Assessment Test at Work Source and this was my results! I understand the first bit. My love of art and social services are high, they've always been high, 28% and 21%. That's why I was so happy working as a Rehab Counselor. 
My enjoyment of office work and sciency stuff are pretty equal, 18% and 16%. That's why I love writing. It involves research, organizational skills and art!
What caught me off guard was the enterprising...otherwise known as the job I did for 10 years (hospitality) and REALISTIC JOBS!!! LOL They scored so low! 

Find my career

28%Artistic
28% Artistic
21% Social
18% Conventional
16% Investigative
11% Enterprising
6% Realistic




























No comments:

Post a Comment