Thursday, November 29, 2012

FATAL RETRIBUTION

I'm kind of super proud of myself.  Once again I've dived into something that seemed out of my reach and I did it.  I didn't think I'd graduate high school, did it.  I didn't think I'd go to college, did it (BA degree even).  I didn't think I'd find someone who loved me (Hello James :-) I didn't think I'd write a book, own my own home, have an amazing baby, earn the respect of my mother, did it, did it, done did it...

And now....drum roll please...I made a video! Yay...it's my first try, so be kind.  I will get better.

Enjoy...

3 comments:

  1. I love your book.... nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I could probably say more, but I'm watching the daily show...Ah damn, I missed something funny...Thank you again. I love that you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete