Sunday, November 18, 2012

IT'S OVER

Much to my joy my writer's block is over.  Ten days of nothing...it was hard on me.  I felt so much like a failure during that period.  I'm happy to say that when I sat down at my computer the past couple nights the words flew from my finger tips.  In addition to Grave Omen, the third Raina Kirkland novel, I'm looking into making a short story I wrote years ago into a full length novel.  We'll see if that pans out.

I'd also like to say that the lovely talented ladies that run the blog The Book Diaries (Amy more specifically) have graciously agreed to review my books, Fatal Retribution and Mortal Sentry.  So far Fatal has been judged as a 4 out of 5 stars.  Yip Yip!

here's the link to the review.
http://the-book-diaries.blogspot.com/2012/11/fatal-retribution.html?zx=be7211af446fa7d5

It would be a grand idea to follow their blog.  They have impeccable taste in literature and can often times see deep into the heart of a novel.

Here's a Funny Picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment