Saturday, May 21, 2016

SHE-RA MAN HATER'S CLUB

I just unfriended an idiot on facebook for saying that at the age of 36 he should only be dating 22 year old women. And many other men then commented on their conquest of younger women and joking about older women...

What the heck is wrong with people? What is wrong with older women? Are they too smart, or maybe they look too much like actual women, and not young ladies? Can't pretend you're pedophiling it when the lady is over 25, can you? Do you want someone younger so you can be daddy? So you can be the smarter, more dominate manly man who wears that pants and makes the rules. Do older women not play your fucking games, and actually give a shit if you're worth a shit? You want to manipulate some young dumb thing into being your arm candy?

...I may have some personal issues with giant age gaps and young ladies, but when I see an older man and a young woman together, the first thing that comes to mind is that both of these people make me sick. Little miss daddy issue wants money, and saggy balls doesn't feel like a man without his trophy. Two unintelligent, shallow, transparent narcissists...

 In this article THE REAL REASON WHY OLDER MEN WANT TO DATE YOU, the author Hugo Schwyzer explains that the reason older men consistently want younger women, (which makes older women feel like crap because most of us want men our own age), is because they want to feel validated as men, which in their mind means fucking women 18-25...though, I'm sure most men would rape an 11-16 year old if they could get away with it... The She-Ra-Man-Hater in me wants to say all men are war mongering rapist! But, that can't be right. Right?

Ever since I was a littler girl I've had a huge problem with older men chasing me. Because I developed my womanly figure early, size C breast and womanly hips by the age of 11 meant that older men in their 20's, 30's & 40's were constantly harassing me, molesting me, flashing their genitals at me and yelling sexual comments before I was even a teenager! It killed me, it scared the shit out of me, it made me so mad I dreamed of hurting them...

As I got older, 15 or so the harassment didn't stop, but it was done more openly, as if it was okay now that I was almost legal...It was this kind of bombardment that turned me into a hermit in the early 20's. I went to college, worked and then home. I was too afraid to date men! Every time an older man in his 30's or 40's hit on me I blew up in his face. I was PISSED!

Why are you hitting on me!?!?!?!
Do I look like I have daddy issues!?!?!?!
Do I look stupid to you?!?!?!
Date someone your own age! 

It wasn't until I met a man who was my own age, so nerdy and honest, that I actually felt safe with him. He wasn't some horn dog predator trying to feel sexually validated by manipulating a college girl into sex. He was a star trek nerd with a strong work ethic and zero charisma. Now, my husband of seven years... :-)  

End of rant...



No comments:

Post a Comment